– a fundraiser for classes going to Camp Summit
Saturday May 12, 10-3
at Valleycliffe Elementary
Spring has sprung and if you have the need to clear out some old but beautiful and fully functional items we would love to help you declutter! There are 4 ways to take advantage of this great event. Donations can be left in the office, just let Muff know what they are for.
- you can donate to the VCE table – We will gladly take items that are in good to excellent condition and that we can charge at least a few dollars for. All proceeds will go to sending kids to Camp Summit.
- you can rent a table for your own sale – if you preregister it’s only 10.00 and you run your own table and keep all the proceeds. Tables will be 15.00 on the day of if there are any available. We supply the table and will do all the marketing, you can just show up and sell!
- spread the word and come shop the garage sale, who knows what treasures you might find!
- donate to the bake sale table – all proceeds will go to sending the kids to Camp Summit.
Check out our Facebook page for more information or if you have any questions: