- Minutes – September 12, 2016
- Minutes – October 6, 2016
- Minutes – November 7, 2016
- Minutes – December 8, 2016
- Minutes – January 27, 2017
- Minutes February 23, 2017
- Minutes – March 16, 2017
- Minutes – April 19, 2017
- Minutes – May 18, 2017
- Minutes June 14, 2017
The Valleycliffe Elementary School Parent Advisory Council is an important part of the education system. Every parent or guardian of a student of our school is a member of the P.A.C. even if you can’t attend the monthly meetings.
Please join the Valleycliffe PAC Facebook Group if you are a Facebook user.
Would you like to receive a REMINDER TEXT MESSAGE to your phone when there is something going on at Valleycliffe? Take out your phone and text @valleycli to this number 604(227)-3809. Or, if you’d prefer, click on this link to be prompted on how you can join and never miss another early dismissal, hot lunch, field trip again.
During our P.A.C. Meetings we discuss topics relevant to our children’s education, school policies and we fund raise to provide those little extras for the school and our children. The meetings are fun and informative and we welcome everyone to join us and find out what new and exciting things are happening at Valleycliffe Elementary School!
Your NEW P.A.C. Executive 2016-2017
- Chair – Heather Feeney
- Vice-chair – rotating as parents are available
- DPAC –
- SPC – Sally Nandy, Rhonda O’Grady, Heather Feeney
- Treasurer – Shannon Morris
- Secretary – Sally Nand
- Hot Lunch – Michelle Roberts
- Fruit and Veggie Program – Heather Feeney
- Carnival/Fundraising – Amy Reid
- Living Classroom – Rhonda O’Grady