The Valleycliffe Elementary School Parent Advisory Council is an important part of the education system. Every parent or guardian of a student of our school is a member of the P.A.C. even if you can’t attend the monthly meetings.
Please join the Valleycliffe PAC Facebook Group if you are a Facebook user.
Fundraising – Your PAC supports many initiatives at Valleycliffe Elementary – without this valuable support we wouldn’t be able to provide the broad range of activities and opportunities that we enjoy. Your support is appreciated.
- Lovable Labels – proceeds to the PAC – ongoing
- Nesters Gift Cards – available in $50 and $100 denominations – proceeds to the PAC (order online using the access code VCHL at our Hot Lunch Site)
- Save-On Foods – purchase gift cards at the cash and they can be used to pay for your grocery order right away.
- Your Independent Grocer – drop your receipts off at the office – proceeds to the PAC
During our P.A.C. Meetings we discuss topics relevant to our children’s education, school policies and we fund raise to provide those little extras for the school and our children. The meetings are fun and informative and we welcome everyone to join us and find out what new and exciting things are happening at Valleycliffe Elementary School!
Your NEW P.A.C. Executive 2018-2098
- Chair – Carolyn Green
- Vice-chair – Cathy Jester
- DPAC –
- Treasurer – Hardeep Sekhon
- Secretary – shared
- Hot Lunch – Juliet Tanas
- Fruit and Veggie Program – Christine Montgomery
- Popcorn – Yui Kamata and Christine Montgomery
- Hot Dog Days – Jen Bayley and Jennifer Kelly
- Helping Hands Lunches – Tocha Copeland
- Breakfast Club School Coordinator – Jill Elliott
- Carnival/Fundraising – Copmmittee
- Living Classroom Committee – Carolyn Green, Georgina McCandlish, Kati Seibel