Here’s how to get started…Go to Valleycliffe Hot Lunches
- Click on “Click Here to Register” (last year’s accounts have been deleted so you will need to register fresh for this year)
- Enter Access Code VCHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Valleycliffe School
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
We now accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com), however, if you wish to pay by cheque or cash, you will click the Print Remittance Form button and bring that form into the school with your cheque or cash.
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, MasterCard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple. If you do not have on-line access there are paper order forms at the office.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
If you have any questions about how to use the system, please contact Mrs. Hackett at the school office.
Michelle Roberts, Hot Lunch Co-ordinator