The Valleycliffe Elementary School Parent Advisory Council is an important part of the education system. Every parent or guardian of a student of our school is a member of the P.A.C. even if you can’t attend the monthly meetings. The next meeting date and time will be posted here as well as on the P.A.C. notice board at the school.
NEXT MEETING: Monday, September 23, 2019 @ 6pm
Please join the Valleycliffe PAC Facebook Group if you are a Facebook user.
During our P.A.C. Meetings we discuss topics relevant to our children’s education, school policies and we fund raise to provide those little extras for the school and our children. The meetings are fun and informative and we welcome everyone to join us and find out what new and exciting things are happening at Valleycliffe Elementary School!
Your NEW P.A.C. Executive 2018-2019 Executive:
- Chair – Carolyn Green
- Vice-chair – Cathy Jester
- DPAC –
- Treasurer – Hardeep Sekhon
- Secretary – shared
- Hot Lunch – Juliet Tanas
- Fruit and Veggie Program – Christine Montgomery
- Popcorn – Yui Kamata and Christine Montgomery
- Hot Dog Days – Jen Bayley and Jennifer Kelly
- Helping Hands Lunches – Tocha Copeland
- Breakfast Club School Coordinator – Jill Elliott
- Carnival/Fundraising – Committee
- Living Classroom Committee – Carolyn Green, Georgina McCandlish, Kati Seibel