Welcome to Valleycliffe Elementary School!
I am proud and honoured to be principal of Valleycliffe’s Elementary.
It is a school that demonstrates a lot of pride.
We started the year off with a great community event!
On September 13th 2018 the whole school participated in a community building event. We managed to group 214 students into 20 groups to be led by parents and staff. Our facilitator was Susan Leslie, sd48 District Principal of Aboriginal Education.
The collaborative process lasted all morning and we came up with common language for our school. Please check out our newsletter for photos and comments.
At the end of the morning we came up with…
Sounds like…quiet, music, rain, laughter, solving problems
Looks like…confident, being friendly, strength, treating someone how you want to be treated, people talking to people
Feels like…safe, outgoing, happy, hug, peace
Our Community is…everyone is included, happiness, family, home
This is our message to anyone visiting Valleycliffe, this is what we believe and will honour!
Lynne Bouchard, Principal
Please contact me at school (604)892-9394 or at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Mrs. S. Nunn – Grade 5 & 6
- Ms. B. Roy – Grade 5 & 6
- Mr. K. Young – Grade 4
- Ms. C. Dawson – Grade 2 & 3
- Mrs. K. Doherty and Ms. J. Robinson – Grade 2 & 3
- Mrs. P Bourdon & Mr. W. Prescott – Grade 1 & 2
- Mrs. L. Peterson – Grade 1 & 2 (Mrs. Knopp on leave)
- Mrs. S. Jajic – Grade 1 & Kindergarten
- Mrs. V. Platz – Grade 1 & Kindergarten
- Ms. L. Campbell – Grade 1 & Kindergarten
- Library/Prep – Ms. H. McClelland
- Special Education – Ms. K. Black
- ELL – Mrs. M Roberts
- ELL – Mr. W. Prescott
- Clerical Assistant – Mrs. M. Hackett
- Teacher Assistant – Mrs. B. Miller
- Teacher Assistant – Mrs. R. Vriend
- Teacher Assistant – Ms. S Cotter
- Teacher Assistant – Mrs. D. Hothi
- Supervision Aide –
- Custodian – Ms. J Mameli
- Custodian – Mr. J. Johnson
District Support Staff:
- School Counselor – Ms. E. McCague
- Speech & Language Pathologist – Ms. M. Nolan