- Purdy’s Chocolates orders are due by Friday, November 17th and will be at the office for pickup Friday, December 15
- Holiday Plants and Wreaths orders are due by Friday, November 24 and will be ready for pickup on Friday, December 8
- Lovable Labels – proceeds to the PAC – ongoing
- Nesters Gift Cards – available in $50 and $100 denominations – proceeds to the PAC (order online using the access code VCHL at our Hot Lunch Site)
- Save-On Foods – purchase gift cards at the cash and they can be used to pay for your grocery order right away.
- Your Independent Grocer – drop your receipts off at the office – proceeds to the PAC
Haste BC Safe Routes to School – Haste BC has created a pamphlet for Valleycliffe Elementary which outlines the safest routes to school. We encourage all of our students to walk to school if possible – even parking inside the 5 minute or 10 minute walk limit and walking the last part of the route offers health benefits and eases the congestion of our very small parking area. For more information about the process and options such as a walking school bus check out the Haste BC School Travel Planning website. You can see the pamphlet for Valleycliffe Elementary here.
Student registration – Registration forms can be found here. Please provide your child’s birth certificate (or other Government identification) along with proof of residence when submitting your registration forms. Our school catchment area encompasses all of Valleycliffe including Valley Drive, Hospital Hill, the Plateau, Ravens Plateau and Crumpit Woods. Kindergarten registration for September 2017 includes all children turning 5 on or before December 21st, 2017. You must register your child at your catchment area school – for those wishing attendance at another school, please ask for information when you register at the catchment school. If you are interested in registering your child for Cultural Journeys please register at Stawamus School. If you are interested in Early French Immersion (Kindergarten and Grade One), registration is through Squamish Elementary or Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School.